Sunday, April 12, 2009

I haven't forgotten, Really!

I truly have not forgotten about this blog, honest. I have hit an incredibly busy patch at work (what in the HECK happened 9 months ago?!?!) and started working another job for an extra day a week so far. Add some sleep (not much) into the mix and I don't have a lot of time to read, let alone post reviews.  I also have been trying to get ready for the Romantic Times Booklover's Convention in Orlando that is coming up with rapid speed. Which is wonderful when you are ready for a vacation, but not so much when you don't have your costumes even close to worked out!!

I did read Karen Chance's Cassie Palmer series and will be posting a combined review of the first three books in the series as soon as I finish the third one. Then the fourth book and new release as of this last Tuesday will get its own review. 

Also I have a review of Michele Bardsley's upcoming release and there should be a prize or two associated with that review. So keep checking back, I will be posting!

No comments: